The Rocky Mountain National Park Loop is an amazing ride in Northern Colorado. Starting in the picturesque city of Estes Park, this route twists and turns as it climbs the scenic Highway 34 to the top and the Alpine Visitors Center.
After the Alpine Visitor Center, the route twists and turns back down the mountain and follows the valley down. Riders then climb back up to Berthoud Pass. Finally, enjoy the twists and turns all the way back to Estes Park.
Location: Northern Colorado
Approximate Mileage: 185 miles
Estimated Riding Time: 5 Hours
- Estes Park - Beaver Meadows Visitor Center, Hidden Valley, Many Parks Overlook, Rainbow Curve Overlook, Forest Canyon Overlook, Tundra Communities - Trailhead, Lava Cliffs Overlook, Gore Range Overlook, Alpine Visitor Center, Medicine Bow Curve, Continental Divide - RMNP, Beaver Ponds
- Grand Lake - Lake Irene Picnic Area, Fairview Curve Viewpoint, Kawuneeche Visitor Center
- Granby - Moffat Road Railroad Museum
- Idaho Springs - Berthoud Pass Rest Stop
- Empire - Berthoud Falls Cascade
Motorcycle Rides, Colorado, Estes Park, Grand Lake, Granby, Winter Park, Empire, Idaho Springs, Black Hawk, Rollinsville, Nederland
Rocky Mountain National Park Loop
If you are riding with a group, we ask that every person using our route for navigation purchase their own copy.
In order to encourage this, we are happy to offer a discount for group purchases. Please contact us after purchasing 1 item at full price, and we will set up a coupon code that will give everyone in your group 50% off of the same item.
Our digital routes are designed to operate in most GPS devices. In addition to GPSs, our routes should work with several smartphone apps. They will NOT work on Google Maps or Apple Maps.
If you plan on using a smartphone app, we recommend the REVER app. REVER will work with both Android and iOS and in addition to navigation it has many other great features.
For best results in REVER, download the route to your computer first, then import into your smartphone. Turn by turn may not work, so we recommend that you utilize the "Follow the Line" option.
You can get 20% off your first year’s subscription to REVER by following THIS LINK.
AND using this coupon code at checkout: Driftlessforless.
By using this link and coupon code a portion of your subscription fee will go to support Driftless Roads USA.